Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar Turbo
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 100hp
- Type: Inboard
Watergate Yachting Center - Pier 3 1500 Marina Bay Dr. - Bldg. 112
Kemah, Texas, US, 77565
Forward is the large guest stateroom with island berth and abundant storage with an assortment of lockers, cabinets, drawers and shelves. A door provides private access to the adjacent head to port. The head features a VacuFlush toilet, separate shower stall and Corian vanity countertop with SS sink. To starboard is the unique third cabin configured as an office/workshop. The desktop can also be converted to a double berth. Next aft is the roomy main salon with panoramic views through an array of large windows. To port and starboard are full length settees which are both convertible to double berths. Island Packet's signature bulkhead-mounted dining table stows against the forward bulkhead. Next aft to port is the very impressive navigation station featuring a high backed swivel armchair, large navigation desk with storage beneath, chart storage and a wet locker. To starboard is the gourmet galley with Corian counter surfaces. The open galley layout provides ample room for two to work comfortably. The refrigerator/freezer and drink drawer are in separate adjacent compartments, each controlled by individual thermostats. There is a 3-burner Force 10 LPG stove with oven. Next aft is the owner's stateroom with a queen-sized island berth and plenty of cabinets, lockers, drawers and shelves, as well as a dressing chair. The private aft head is ensuite and features Corian countertops with SS sink, VacuFlush toilet and separate shower stall. Peek-A-Boo shades are on all port lights throughout the yacht. The ergonomically designed cockpit features a dedicated lazarette designed to hold a 6 person valise-pack life raft. Aft of the cockpit is a large deck area that can be used for dinghy storage or as a sundeck. The roomy swim platform features molded-in steps to the aft deck, a hot-cold shower and a telescoping swim ladder and stainless steel grab rails on swim platform. There are 15 opening ports with screens, 6 deck hatches with Ocean Air screens/shades, and 4 stainless steel dorade style vents with screens.
- Frigoboat 12V freezer
- Refrigerated drawer with separate compressor
- 3-burner Force 10LPG stove w/oven & broiler
- Corian countertops
- Double S/S sinks
- Pressure and manual fresh water
- Teak cabinetry and cutlery drawers
- Abundant storage space
- Raymarine 7001 Autopilot with heads at helm and nav station.
- Raymarine Chart plotter/fishfinder sonar, 9.5" display at nav station & 12" display at helm
- AIS with read out on chart plotter
- Raymarine ST290 wind instruments with universal displays in cockpit and at nav. station.
- Standard Horizon VHF with DCS and PA/loud hailer at nav station and helm.
- ICOM SSB IC-802 with pactor Modem for e-mail.
- DVD/XM radios with flat panels in forward and owners staterooms
- Mast Mounted HD T.V. antenna
50 amp, 120/240V AC dockside power system services two 50 amp 120V shipboard systems through a UL listed Charles C-Power marine isolation transformer for added safety and flexibility. Electrical DC grounding/bonding system for rig and underwater metals. Pre-wired fan and speaker wires throughout interior. Messengers pre-run throughout yacht for additional wiring and electronics installation.
- Northern Lights 8kw generator with sound surpression enclosure and quiet exhaust
- Outback inverter 2500 watts.
- Fireboy automatic fire surpression system in engine room.
- Cruise Air AC/heaters - 44,000 BTU (three zones)
- Bow Thruster 7hp Sidepower Thruster with joystick control at helm
- Electric winch package: 2 Harken 64.2 CEST primary, 1 Harken 48.2 CEST on cabin top
- SS railing around aft end of boat from stbd gate to port gate
- SS Dinghy Davit with dinghy launch and recovery system
- Three solar panels mounted on Dinghy Davit with solar regulator
- 11.5 ft RIB with new Yamaha 15hp two-stroke with lift.
- Boom preventer with control led to cockpit
- Trilight on masthead.
- Service steps on masthead.
- Halogen deck lights.
- 24nm Raymarine radar/loudhailer on mast.
- Sunbrella hatch covers and line bags.
- Salt and Fresh water wash down on bow.
- Muir Cheetah 2500 windlass w/250’ 7/16” chain with up and down switch at bow and helm
- Primary Anchor - Rocna 25 - Secondary anchor 45# CQR
- Cockpit cushions: 4” custom made new 2019
- Stereo radio with speakers in cockpit and salon
- Ultra leather fabric upgrade cushions in main salon
- TV mounted in salon
- Solid teak and oak flooring
- Corian countertops in galley and heads
- Sunbrella bimini & dodger w/zip-out strataglass panels to enclose cockpit - 2013
- 2 section total coverage boat Sunbrella awning - custom made 2013
- Gennaker (spinnaker) w/whisker pole attached to mast
- All sails can be controlled from cockpit
- Portlight Peekaboo Privacy blinds
- Portlight screens
- Oceanaire dual hatch shades with sky screen
- Removable Sunbrella custom window coverings in main cabin saloon - 2014
- Nav equipment includes;Raymarine 2 touchscreen chart-plotters, wind, depth, speed, auto pilot, radar, AIS interfaced with chart plotters
- Iridium GO with outside marine antenna
- 2016 replaced all standing rigging
- Replaced Quantum furling main sail 2015
- Replaced fruling 110% Genoa (Head Sail) 2016
- Fenders and dock lines
- All interior lights are LED
- 30 and 50 amp US shore power cables, 70 ft., 50 amp, 240 volt, shore power cord (foreign electrical hookup)
- Two additional fold-down rail mounted bench seats (port and stbd aft deck)
- Seven life lines (31T) house battery bank Sept. 2019
- Personal items, including but not limited to tools
- Bedding and pillows￼￼
- Rugs and floor mats
- Non-essential boat related equipment/items
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.