Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Ford Lehman
- Model: 2725E
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 135hp
- Type: Inboard
- Engine Hours: 1900
Watergate Yachting Center - Pier 3 1500 Marina Bay Dr. - Bldg. 112
Kemah, Texas, US, 77565
Access to the Wheelhouse from either side deck is through port and starboard sliding doors. A great place to relax.
Lower helm w/full electronics
Large L-shaped settee
Opening Sunroof w/cover
Huge windows gives 360 degree view
TV and Sat radio
Galley and U-shape dinette is forward of the Wheelhouse.
Dinette seats 6 or sleeps 2
Single berth against the starboard bulkhead
Coran counter tops
Double stainless steel sink with Moen fixtures
Keurig 2.0 coffee maker and built in Sharp microwave Clean Force 10 oven and 3 burner gas stove
Counter top access to deep fridge and freezer
Small under-counter Isotherm 12v or 110v fridge w/small freezer
Large wine refrigerator.
V-berth is all the way forward.
Storage under berth
Easy access to guest/day head
- Air conditioners - 16000 BTU and 12000 BTU
- Low time 8 KW Westerbeke generator. 460 hrs.
- Bow Thruster.
- Bilge pump monitor
- Furuno VHF radio, inside with repeater outside.
- Furuno Nav Net C-Map. Color radar, depth and GPS with outside repeater.
- Raymarine ST-60 Wind.
- Furuno Intercom with Loud Hailer.
- Neco Autopilot
- TV1 Tracvision satellite receiver
- Sirius sat radio with Crunch 1000w amp. Speakers in and out
- Back-up camera
Full Beam Owner stateroom is aft of the wheelhouse
Walkaround Queen bed
Tons of storage-hanging lockers, drawers, shelves
Split head and shower
Head to port
Shower with seating to starboard
TV w/DVD player
- (2) Lewmar 46 Winches
- Andersen-Scandinavia Two-speed # 28 winches mounted on main and mizzen mast
- (2) CQR 46# Bow anchors
- Flexi Teak (epoxy not screwed) decks
- Triple Trumpet horn
- Stainless custom davit
- New Magma grill
- New sails
- Recent canvas
- Deck chairs
- Dual Captain chairs in cockpit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact Listing Broker For More Information
DARRELL COTTLE, CPYB